Park Hyatt Chicago
800 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60611
Tel: +1 312 335 1234
Indulge in a romantic Chicago getaway at our Luxury Hotel
Experience the art of elevated living at the award-winning Park Hyatt Chicago. Immerse yourself in the chic ambiance and elegantly understated rooms with contemporary original works of art and modern décor at our Chicago luxury hotel. Discover the embodiment of sophistication located just steps from the energy of the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, Water Tower Square, and Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood.
Enjoy our Rosé All Day package throughout the month of February.
With Rosé All Day, indulge in a luxurious Chicago getaway. You and your loved one can enjoy a bottle of sparkling rosé in your room upon arrival, 20% off all services in NoMI Spa, complimentary breakfast in NoMI Kitchen and an indulgently late checkout.
Experience personalized luxury our Chicago Hotel:
- Contemporary accommodations: Luxury rooms and suites with modern décor, Hyatt Grand Beds®, 42” flat-screen TVs, mini bar and spa-like bathrooms with grand, oversized soaking tubs.
- Stunning Chicago views: Dramatic views of Michigan Avenue, Historic Water Tower Square, and Lake Michigan immerse you in the vibrant culture and cityscape.
- Downtown event venue: Allow our team to assist you in crafting the perfect event, leaving your guests feeling inspired with memories in 5,000 square feet of sophisticated event space.
- Rejuvenating NoMI Spa: Relax your body and mind in our full-service spa with private treatment rooms and intimate manicure/pedicure area.
- Recreational facilities: Reenergize in our 7,000 square foot health club and unwind in the indoor lap pool.
- Award-winning dining: Join us for dinner or an intimate evening overlooking the skyline of Chicago at NoMI Kitchen – Voted one of the “Best Hotel Restaurants Around the World.”
- Sophisticated wedding venues: Create memories of a lifetime in our elegant Grand Salon, sophisticated Art Gallery or NoMI private dining spaces with stunning views.
Park Hyatt and Be Well by Dr. Frank Lipman – an internationally recognized pioneer in integrative and functional medicine – are joining together to support your health and well-being on and off the road.